About Jenika

My Photo
Jenika is a nurse, mother and wife. She lives in the too hot northeast with her husband and their two children. Thankfully, her husband shares her unusual sense of humor and naughty nature. Writing is Jenika's number one passion, but since life gets in the way, she isn't able to write full-time (at least not yet.) Jenika writes erotic paranormal, contemporary and sci/fi romances. Her publishing houses are Siren-BookStrand, Total-E-Bound, Passion in Print, and Evernight publishing. Jenika started writing at a very young age. Her first story consisted of a young girl who traveled to an exotic island and found a magical doll. That story as long since disappeared, but her passion for writing has stayed strong Jenika loves to hear from readers, and encourages them to contact her and give their feedback.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Guest author, Taige Crenshaw




-What is your writing day like?
I go over what I did the day before. I research anything I might need. Then I start writing. My writing might be broken by random moments of me dancing when I get a scene how I want it. LOL.

-Do you have a favorite author/s?
Everything as long as it is interesting. I have so many books in every genre. 

-What is your favorite color?
I actually have three. Yellow, Red and Peach.

-What is your favorite junk food?
I’d have to say Jello. LOL. My friends know that give me some Jello with a little whip cream on top and I am a happy woman. LOL.

-What is your favorite movie?
Yes I am an avid movie fan. Love all types of movies and make plans to go see them when they are coming out. 

-Who is your favorite musician/s?
I have very eclectic taste in music so is my taste in musicians. The list is too long to list.

-What is your current project?
I’m working on 3rd book in the Blackstone Haven series and a 3rd book in the Phoenix Intelligence Agency.  I’m working on some joint projects.  There are a few surprises I have in store for the series. I’m also self-editing some books in my series that I have at various publishers. It is going to be a sizzling and busy year. LOL.

-Do you have any series out? If so what is it about?
Yes I have multiple book series. I write in multiple genres such as paranormal, fantasy, contemporary, and romantic suspense. I love them all. Love exploring all that there is.

I have too many to explain each but here is a list of them.

Blackstone Haven
Phone Intelligence Agency
Seductive Pursuits
Olympus Unleashed
Immortal Blossom
Rarities Incorporated
Nefer Investigations Force
Club Immortality

-Why did you choose your particular publisher/s to go with?
I have a few publishers. I choose them based on researching their reputation, what I’m writing and the fit to my career. 

-Do you have a favorite character/s you’ve written about? If so why are they your favorite?

Can’t say which since they are all special to me.

-If you could go on a date with one of your characters who would it be and what would the date be like?

All of them otherwise they would be jealous. LOL.  And we would have a potluck dinner. Everyone bring a dish. It would be so we can eat like family. Since that is what I think of them as.



Here are some places you can find me on the web.



Chat Group ~ Crenshaw Café - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe



To sign up for my Newsletter

http://www.taigecrenshaw.com/newsletterandgroups.shtml

To email me



Satin Notes (Free Reads)

 http://www.satinnotes.com




No comments:

Post a Comment